stigmatascript on “I’m am not lazy,… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
This blog will provide you with the holistic information on how to help people get the best out of their world and overcoming challenges of life. And Also, the current and undiluted information you need about the world you live in such as news on politics, education, fashion, sport, religion and the likes. Be rest assured.
It’s the fourth week of classes.
My fourth real week as an English major. I’m exhausted and I love it.
In four weeks I have:
- Drank an entire containers worth of Folger’s coffee
- Finished a box of tea
- Read three books and started two more
- Learned probably 25 new words—but I don’t think I remember a lot of them
- Started drinking brandy
- Written 33 pages
- Pulled two practically all-nighters
- Made friends with one professor
- Accidentally convinced two of my archnemeses that I am friend material
- Become known as the “Star Wars girl”
This list is not a list of complaints. It’s a list of things that I’m pretty excited about. I like that my life is made of these things now. It’s exhausting; I feel like I don’t sleep anymore, and when I do, I dream about my books. I walk around all day while the voice in my head…
View original post 182 more words
In the future, the great division will be between those who have trained themselves to handle these complexities and those who are overwhelmed by them, those who can acquire skills and discipline their minds and those who are irrevocably distracted by all the media around them and can never focus enough to learn. — Robert Greene.